DL Windows: Aluclad Windows and Doors Engineered for Harsh Weather
Discover DL Windows' Aluclad window and door system, specifically designed to withstand the challenges of damp climates. Our Aluclad system provides superior protection for the timber, safeguarding it against the elements of our harsh weather conditions.
Each Aluclad window and door is meticulously handmade and custom manufactured by DL Windows for the Irish and UK market. We use the highest quality engineered Nordic Pine timber, carefully selected from managed forests, ensuring exceptional durability and sustainability. Trust DL Windows for Aluclad windows and doors that are tailor-made to meet your specific requirements, offering outstanding performance and resistance to even the most challenging weather conditions.
- Protected from the exterior elements by a designed aluminium profile.
- A large range of colour options available both for the exterior aluminium and the interior timber.
- Profile widths are 93mm, with 52mm of Vista Therm Elite triple glazing from Careys glass.
- With an overall U-value of .09, this makes our Aluclad window and door system is a true winner.
- Slim traditional flush vents that throughly makes our windows and doors stand out.
Contact DL Windows today for a more information or come and visit our windows and doors showroom and manufacturing facility in Clonalvy, Co.Dublin.