Designed for a damper climate DL Windows Aluclad window and door system protects the timber from the elements of our harsh weather.
Designed and manufactured by DL Windows for the Irish and UK market, every Aluclad window and door is handmade and carefully manufactured to customers requirements using the very best of engineered Nordic Pine timber specially chosen from managed forests.
- Protected from the exterior elements by a designed aluminium profile.
- A large range of colour options available both for the exterior aluminium and the interior timber.
- Profile widths are 93mm, with 52mm of Vista Therm Elite triple glazing from Careys glass.
- With an overall U-value of .09, this makes our Aluclad window and door system is a true winner.
- Slim traditional flush vents that throughly makes our windows and doors stand out.
Contact DL Windows today for a more information or come and visit our windows and doors showroom and manufacturing facility in Clonalvy, Co.Dublin.